Commercial Auto Insurance that fits your business needs
Having dependable commercial vehicles and safe drivers to operate those vehicles are major components to the logistical success of your business. Reliable transportation is the livelihood of your operations and protecting your business will help keep logistics in optimal capacity.
Protection and coverage against weather conditions, road incidents and poor driver judgment, are major reasons why having Commercial Auto Insurance coverage is critical to keep your operations running smoothly.
Commercial Auto Insurance coverage to fit your business needs by protecting against:
- Bodily Injury – injury or death of people involved
- Property Damage – against someone else’s property
- Collision – from your vehicle if your vehicle gets hit by someone else
- Uninsured Motorist – injuries, damage or death caused by an uninsured person
- Comprehensive – for your vehicle for losses other than collision
- Medical Payments – incurred to you and your passengers who are injured
- Non-Ownership – employees who use their own cars for business
- Hired Auto – vehicles that are borrowed or rented
Acquiring Commercial Auto Insurance will not only protect your assets, it will ensure your business operations flow without interruption. Our agents are available to assess your transportation needs and find the best, affordable policy to maximize your mobility.
No matter what your needs, our agents can help you find auto coverage that fits into your budget.
Call us today, request a quote or visit us today for a free – no hassle auto insurance quote.
North Carolina Consumer Guide to Automobile Insurance